Foreign people travelling from another EU nation such as for example France or Germany, a nation which part of the EEA such as Liechtenstein, or from Switzerland, about this webpage described as EEA*, have to provide a bad covid-19 test maximum a couple of days older, but some other admission restrictions aren’t ultimately.
Whenever exemption are produced for residents of certain nations, are both EU and EEA people, together with residents Andorra, Monaco, San Marino and/or Vatican, contained in the phase of EEA* resident.
From age entryway needs were implemented for people from other countries entering Sweden right from Denmark, Finland, Iceland or Norway, as from remaining EEA*, indicating foreigners have to found a poor covid test. This might be regardless of the foreigner’s citizenship. And also tend to be ordinary admission regulations in accordance with the Schengen edge Code in place, and from 2015 the Swedish authorities can perform edge regulation at an inner line: Temporary line controls whatever the corona constraints.
= EEA countries incorporate Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Spain.
Switzerland, Andorra, Monaco, San Marino therefore the Vatican isn’t the main EEA, but is within the phase EEA* on this subject web page. Her people come from inside the label EEA*-citizen.
Exemptions through the entryway ban
From UK citizens need to datingrating.net/cs/flirtmature-recenze/ be protected by an exemption, or perhaps an exempted nation or a so called approved country, in order to be permitted to submit Sweden.
In most cases, people from other countries heading for Sweden from a non-EEA* nation would be declined entryway and declined. You’ll find exemptions for EEA* people and a select quantity of recognized region outside EEA*. Those covered by an exemption however need certainly to provide a negative covid-19 test, unless in addition they is exempted from the test criteria. A certificate of vaccine or recuperation can not change a bad test, except fully vaccinated vacationers with a vaccine certificate issued in a small amount of accepted nations (maybe not the exempted countries) who can be permitted to enter Sweden as earlier but want to found a bad test and that is maximum 48 hours older. Should you transit into the EEA* entry restrictions from transit country will pertain if you should be refined through immigration truth be told there.
Follow the general public fitness Agency of Sweden’a strategies for those getting into from overseas after homecoming for Swedish and foreign people, regardless of if no signs can be found.
Excepting Swedish citizens, here people or groups is exempted from the entryway bar and therefore are permitted to submit Sweden:
- Residents of another EEA state, Switzerland, Andorra, Monaco, San Marino or even the Vatican.
- have the straight to live in Sweden or another EU country.
- UK citizens who are keeping or have actually requested abode condition.
- Individuals keeping a residence permit or right to reside in Sweden or some other EEA* condition, holders of a nationwide (lessons D) charge for Sweden or a nationwide (class D) visa good for over 3 months in another EEA country, Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland or even the Vatican.
- People with noted household relationship, eg partner, common-law mate, lover or youngster under 18, to a Swedish resident, EEA* resident or foreigner keeping abode license, house condition or national (course D) charge in Sweden or an EEA* country. Facts about which families contacts come from the exemption, are located in Frequently Asked questions. It isn’t necessary to hold a residence permit. A visa, but is in the event the non-native comes from a country in which a visa try necessary to enter Sweden under typical situation.